On our last blog, we talked about not going to Croatia and focus on fixing the basement AND 2 smaller trips.
We also talked about needing to decide:
- When do we want to go?
- How far do we want to travel, in a car or on a plane or via train?
- How much are we willing to sacrifice routine and schedules?
- How important is it to have something to do with the kids?
- What are you kids interested in doing or like to do?
- Which part would you want to save most money on? Travel or accommodation or activities?
I started a Trello board for the Croatia trip that didn’t make it, but I thought why not use Trello again for this trip! Here’s what I have started:
Similar to what I started for the Croatia trip, Step 1 is Decisions!
So… let the decision begin!
One thought on “New year New plan!”