So the last trip didn’t happen with our lil girl being sick and all… She got the virus, and we pretty much stayed home the entire time we were supposed to be at St. Louis…
Oh well… but I really want to another trip before our big trip to Croatia in August!
So I just started looking up last minute travels for families…
Here’s what I have found!
- Smarter Travel wrote about The 18 Best sites and Apps for Last-Minute Travel Deals. I like how they bucketed things to Last-Minute Travel Sites, Last-Minute Flight Deals, Last-Minute Hotels, Last-Minute Vacation Packages, Last-Minute Tours, Last-Minute Cruises.
They also wrote 6 Quick Tips for Planning a Last-Minute Vacation.
- Skyscanner is an amazing resource on How to Book Last Minute Family Vacation Deals.
- Vacation Idea gives you some idea of where to go with their list of 25 Best Last Minute Family Vacations.
- U.S. News shares Last-Minute Vacations in Every State
- Family Critic Vacation has a 10 Last Minute All Inclusive Resort Deals for 2019 for escapist who want to take a break away from their everyday life.
- Travel Zoo is interesting… it shows you last minute deals, and you get to filter by price, highest rated, and “What sounds fun?” This is probably one of the few sites that provides for all types of travelers!
- And let’s not forget Groupon‘s Last minute travel! Gives you a good variety of destination. A good reminder that we don’t have to always fly to travel… Maybe a staycation in Chicago especially with all the winter stuff going on downtown Chicago!
Now… if you know your travel type…
For our Escapist and Budget travelers…
Since it’s less about where you are going than just going on vacation, Skyscanner and Go Last Minute is your go-to sites! You can enter “everywhere” as destination and it will pull up the lowest price to highest price options! Perfect for an Escapist family traveler!
For our Cultural Advocate and Planner travelers…
Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Last Minute Travel both have last minute deals on flights, hotels and packages.
Vacation Express is a tool that can help you book last minute flights+hotel packages. However, you need to know where you want to go. “Destination is mandatory”
Have you done any last minute family vacation? Please share your experience with us!